Veranstaltungsort: Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Webseite: Auf Seite
Kosten: nicht näher bezeichnet
The 47th edition of Arab Health is back on track with its regularly scheduled dates, from 24 – 27 January 2022 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Technology will take centre stage in January with a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations from leaders within the industry highlighting the latest advancements within the sector.
Here are the top show elements you can expect in 2022:
- Build connections and trade with 3,590+ exhibiting companies from 62 countries
- Explore thousands of products on display - split into 8 sectors to help you find the products you want
- You'll have access to our online networking platform in advance of the show for you to filter through our companies and products of interest
- Innovation in healthcare will be prominent, with the return of the Innov8 Talks: If you are a start-up with a product or solution looking for investment, click here for an opportunity to showcase it at Innov8 Talks
- Gain CME accreditation while advancing your clinical skills through the 12 CME Conferences
- Foster knowledge and network with your peers, with 25,800+ healthcare and trade professionals attending
- A safe and hygienic environment to do business, as per the Informa AllSecure commitments
Hot off the heels of the successful 2021 edition (that had over 80% of attendees saying they will be back again for Arab Health 2022*), make sure you don't miss out - Register your interest today to be part of Arab Health 2022
Die vergangene Veranstaltungen